"The Philippines says thank you!" This is the official global campaign of the Philippines to express our gratitude to the world after receiving an outpouring love and support, following the terrible effects of Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan). The whole nation joins hands to show its heartfelt gratitude to the world and to say "thank you" to every one who helped and still helping us rebuild and stand again after the storm.
This campaign, through the Department of Tourism will be displayed in various print ads and billboards in iconic places around the world, specifically:
- Times Square, New York, U.S.
- Piccadilly Circus, London, U.K.
- Potsdamer Platz cor. Leipziger Platz, Berlin, Germany
- Lafayette Mogador, Paris, France
- Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo, Japan
- ION Orchard, Singapore
- Yonge-Dundas Square, Toronto, Canada
- Darlinghurst, Sydney, Australia
- Paiknam Building, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
To everyone who reached out, prayed and stood with us after Typhoon Haiyan, the Philippines says "THANK YOU!" #PHThankYou!
Video courtesy of DOT Philippines' Youtube account.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|