Once again, the skies of Pasay City will light up with a spectacular show at the Philippine International PyroMusical Competition 2014. Considered as one of the biggest and much awaited fireworks competitions, it will be a feast of pyrotechnic spectacle showcased by participating fireworks companies from around the world. See for yourself a grand visual display of exceptional artistry and superb technical skills of spectacular and glittering fireworks coupled with synchronized musical scores.
This 2014, the 5th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition will be held every Saturday from February 15 to March 22, 2014 at SM Mall of Asia.
Philippine International PyroMusical Competition 2014 Schedule
February 15, 2014
- Philippines - Platinum Fireworks, Inc. (Opening Exhibition)
- Australia - Howard and Sons Fireworks
February 22, 2014
- Spain - Brunchu Pyro Experience
- United Kingdom - Jubilee Fireworks
March 1, 2014
- France - Brezac Artifices
- Japan - Tamaya Kitahara
March 8, 2014
- China - Liuyang New Year Fireworks
- Germany - Vulcan Europe
March 15, 2014
- Finland - Oy Pyroman Finland Ltd
- Canada - Royal Pyrotechnie)
March 22, 2014
- USA - Atlas Pyro Vision
- Philippines - Platinum Fireworks Inc.
2014 Philippine International Pyromusical Competition Tickets Prices
For ticket inquiries, please visit or call:
Tel. No.: (02) 470-2222
Tel. No.: (02) 911-5555
Tel. No.: (02) 891-9999
For more information, please visit www.pyrophilippines.com.
Here are my previous coverage on the pyromusical competitions:
- 2011 Philippine International Pyromusical Competition (Japan)
- 2012 Philippine International Pyromusical Competition (Australia VS Canada)
- 2013 Philippine International Pyromusical Competition (Japan VS Finland)
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|