Are you planning for a beach wedding on the Bahamas? Then you should be able to plan all the details of your destination wedding to avoid experiencing any stress. I had my wedding on a tropical destination. And it turned out to be a success because we were able to plan it accordingly. And since all went well at the day of my matrimony, it is but fitting that I should also impart to you some useful tips on how to prepare for destination wedding particularly, in the Bahamas.
The most important factor you have to consider is the time period for your planning. If you have enough time to prepare, then you will be able to properly focus on the specifics to make your beach wedding in the Bahamas a successful day to remember.
1. Agree on the general details – Talk to your groom and arrange everything in terms of the exact location as to where the wedding is going to be held in Bahamas. Aside from that, you must also take care of the licensing requirements and this should be processed well ahead of time. Once you have taken care of this, then you can move on to planning for more intimate details of the wedding such as the theme, the entourage, the food to be served, and the guests that you are planning to invite. All of these should be done 5 months before the big day.
2. The wedding gown to be worn – Once you have discussed on the initial details of the wedding, then it’s time to concentrate on your wedding dress. Now choosing a wedding dress for beach wedding is very crucial to avoid any mishaps and to keep you comfortable at the entire wedding celebration. I highly recommend that you check thegreenguide.com and look in their wedding dress collections. They got all sorts of styles for you to choose from. In fact, I got my beach wedding dress from this site and I’m totally happy with it. Check out these pictures of some of the fabulous destination beach wedding dresses and see how beautiful they are.
All of these should be done at least 4 months before the day of matrimony.
3. Booking of tickets and accommodations – Once all the wedding details are settled, then the next thing you have to arrange are the plane tickets for Bahamas as well as everybody’s accommodations in this country. Confirm all the tickets and the hotel bookings to avoid any delays and to prevent anyone from being left behind. All of these should be done at least 2-3 months before the day of the wedding.
4. Final preparations – It’s best to coordinate with someone in Bahamas to make the final preparations for you. Make sure that everything will be in place so that all you need to do is go there and spend your big day with no worries. This should be done 2 weeks before the nuptial. I did this during my wedding and it turned out to be effective.
5. On your special day – After all your careful planning, all you have to do is enjoy and have a good time and be the beautiful bride that you ought to be.
NOTE: This is a post from one of our contributors. Any views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views on www.pinoyadventurista.com.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|