Nescafé Philippines just launched it's latest Facebook app, the Nescafé 3in1 Serendipics Photo contest. When I learned about it, I hurriedly logged-in into my facebook account, liked the Nescafé Philippines Facebook page, went to the app, read the mechanics, registered and uploaded a "serendipitous" photo I took in one of my recent travels. That's it! It's so easy!
As i browsed through the photos, I felt nostalgic as I see different photos with happy stories to tell, something that makes you ponder and realize that there are a lot of reasons to smile. Happy moments captured are really priceless!
I shared and invited my friends to join as well! Who knows one of us might just win one of the cameras they are giving away! Woohoo!
In line with this, they are inviting all my readers to join as well. How?
Here are the mechanics:
- Follow @NescafePH Twitter account. twitter.com/NescafePH
- LIKE NESCAFE Philippines Fan page. facebook.com/nescafe.ph
- Register to NESCAFE 3in1 Serendipics App. www.facebook.com/nescafe.ph/app_249120611871722.
- Submit an entry to the NESCAFE 3in1 Serendipics App.
- Entries must be original and "Serendipitous", meaning wonderful things we don’t usually see
- You can submit as many entries as you want.
- Your entries shall be verified first by the Admin before it will appear in the gallery of the App
- Once your entry is verified by the Admin, choose 1 out of all the entries you’ve submitted.
- Comment below with your name, email address, Twitter name, Facebook name and title of your chosen entry.
- Deadline of submission of entry in this contest is September
2028, 2012 at 12 midnight. Any other entries made after this will be disqualified.
- pinoyadventurista.com will choose 10 entries via Ramdom.org and sends it to Sai Sayson of Carbon Digital Inc. From the 10 entries, one will be chosen as the winner.
- The winner will be announced on
September 28, 2012October 5, 2012 and shall be contacted by Sai Sayson of Carbon Digital Inc.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|